Skills Development Facilitation
- Assisting companies in claiming mandatory grants from the relevant SETAs.
- Providing your business with an External Skills Development Facilitator.
- Appointing a Training Committee and participating in these meetings quarterly.
- Developing, implementing and submitting a Workplace Skills Plan to the relevant SETA on behalf of the employer. Generic companies are required to submit Workplace Skills Plans (WSP) in order to be eligible for BEE-points in terms of the Skills Development element.
- Compiling and submitting an Annual Training Report to the relevant SETA on behalf of the employer.
- Record-keeping of training done, in order to submit claims to the respective SETAs, for mandatory grants.
- Advising the employer regarding discretionary grants and PIVOTAL programmes.
- Acting as medium for communicating information between the employer and the relevant SETA.
- Assistance with the lodging of claims and refunding of levies.
- Providing telephonic advice on any matter relating to Skills Development.
We assist companies to comply with the Employment Equity Act by:
- Setting-up and training of Employment Equity Committee and participating in these meetings quarterly.
- Conduct an analysis on policies, procedures, practises and environment
- Draft Employment Equity plan
- Assist with consultation with Employment Equity Committee
- Monitor implementation of Employment Equity Plan and review existing policies and/or drafting of new policies
- Submit annual Employment Equity report to Department of Labour
Measure what you have
Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion on your organisation’s assessment needs. See if the Organisational Leadership Assessment best represents the values you desire for your organisation and if it is the right assessment tool for your organisation.